EPD ESK 2017: Days full of self-development and networking
ERNI Slovakia organized a three days long event – ERNI Performance Days, which presents an important part of the ERNI Career Map. This year, the event took place in the Slovak town Šamorín in a multifunctional complex perfectly suitable for sports, leisure and business activities x-bionic® sphere. More than 60 employees joined this event in order to develop their professional and personal skills.
They had an opportunity to choose from 19 workshops which included soft skills sessions such as Body language, Visual Facilitation or Behavioral Interview. The rest of them were focused on a technical sphere, including HTML for absolute beginners, Rapid testing or Basics of programming. Most of them were instructed by our ERNI colleagues who wanted to share their knowledge in certain fields, some of them were led by qualified external trainers.
Not only it was a great way for a self-development of ERNI employees, we also had a chance to get to know other colleagues better as our colorful program was filled with a lot of team building activities and networking sessions. In addition, throughout these days there was a possibility to visit an originally designed cinema or to enjoy some time in the wellness area.
Here are some motivating quotes from the attendees to the particular sessions:
- WPF «Nicely prepared session with clear explanation. My chaos knowledge of WPF is now starting to have some much needed system.
- Body language «The best session ever, again :-) I love it.»
- Typescript «Nice walkthrough of Typecript with interesting examples.»
- Rapid testing «Very good presentation also for beginners, price as the main motivating factor.»
- IoT «Interesting combination of technologies. Nice exercise in style similar to "escape room".»
- Elm «The best session ever - really life changing.»
Thanks to all the trainers for their commitment and valuable inputs.