ERNI is looking for dedicated individuals!
At ERNI we believe in the impact of Swiss Software Engineering to create customers value. Therefore we are building a global platform based on a Swiss mindset and adapted to the needs of local customers. Our clients profit from method-based consulting services, partnership-oriented technology and cost-conscious delivery services. Since the foundation in Switzerland in 1994, sharing know-how to establish collective skills and focusing on economically sound engineering solutions played a key role and are the basis for successful software projects.
Today, the ERNI Group has more than 650 employees at 15 locations in 7 countries and continues to grow.
Your TasksWe need you to maintain on-site network support presence and liaise with Customers Network and Security technicians and engineers.
The supported infrastructure consists of Cisco Catalyst and Nexus Data Center class, distribution and access switches, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco ISR Routers, Cisco Wireless controllers and Cisco Voice Gateways.
Your role :
• Assist the Service Manager to provide on-site Network Infrastructure Support Services
• Install, configure and maintain the customer premises Network Infrastructure based on the Cisco networking products
• Perform first and second level support of the network implementations including problem investigation, troubleshooting and problem escalation when needed
• Review network equipment logs and alerts, and perform any corrective actions
• Monitor network usage and evaluate the performance of the network infrastructure
• Prepare and update technical documentation and configuration templates where needed
• Provide telephone “stand-by” support outside business hours when required.