ERNI is looking for dedicated individuals!
ERNI - is an international consulting company highly specialized in software engineering with 13 global locations and headquartered in Switzerland. ERNI supports its customers in improving their processes and technologies in and around software development. We support our clients in improving the added value of their services and products and in increasing the value of their enterprise. In short, we help to optimize their competitiveness.
The ideal candidate is a proactive team player who likes to work in a young and self-responsible agile environment and being part of continuously successfully growing international Swiss Software Consulting Company.
In our office in Cluj you will work for international customers. For knowledge transfer with both our customers and employees from other ERNI locations, you will irregularly travel to the customer sites, mainly in Europe. One of your ambitions is to share and contribute your knowledge to our amazing company-wide community, distributed over several countries. Personal growth and professional development are important to you? Since our leaders main task is to coach and challenge our employees with increased responsibility it will help you develop yourself in your chosen subjects in order to become long-term the subject matter expert that you will want to become in collaboration with ERNI.
No matter which path you take with us, we will be there to support you – with a clear and well-structured employee development system, with regular and exciting further training opportunities and an attractive salary.
So when are you going to join us?
Your Tasks• Gathering of project data and production of information for management review
• Preparing reports on a regular basis using various input sources (SAP, JIRA, TFS, SharePoint etc.)
• Monitoring projects against time, budget and quality standards - signal abnormal variances
• Preparing consolidated material from project reports for monthly review
• Supporting on individual projects by reporting on costs, risks, goals and change management
• Bid management: supporting in acquisition preparation, contract preparation, overall support in RFPs preparation
• Contributing to improvement in PM/PMO processes and templates
• Contributing to the flow of communication within the team, by actively participating in team meetings
• Offering support in process implementation, i.e project start-up, reporting, project closing
• Building up a common set of practices, principles and templates for managing projects
• Ensuring project management standards are followed
• Being a source of guidance and advice for project managers